Re: state of the art

Hi,

there's been a recent TechTalk from Abraham Bernstein
comparing four user interaction styles for Semantic Web
data [1].  Unfortunately, faceted browsing is not covered.

Regards,
Andreas.

[1]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7722731037369115140&ei=jzW9SMHJFof2iQLXxpHcDA&q=abraham+bernstein&vt=lf