Re: software for running and analysing questionnaires easily?

Hello Leo,
For the mathematical (statistical) analysis I can suggest SPSS (it will
also provide you with descriptive statistics and graphs).

If you miss cleverness you could ask yourself about the reliability of
your questionnaire - how a set of questions trying to capture the same
subjective property of your system are correlated. Developing a credible
questionnaire is a long term work requiring a set of iterations (user
studies) and refinements. Otherwise, it is just a hope that your
questions extract what you really think they extract. Are you sure there
are no questionnaries around there which have known realiability and
could serve your purposes?

Best Regards,
Krystian