Re: semantic usability BOF in Busan

I have not seen any wiki page on the ESW.

The page

http://swuiwiki.webscience.org/swuiwiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

was proposed this morning as a possible page. If you want, you could add
a new page for this ad hoc meeting (I have to leave for the airport
within a very short time, so I would prefer not to start it now...)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/