Re: SWUI Workshop at CHI? (was RE: [CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS] CFP CHI 2008: Workshop/Course submissions due 15 June)

Thanks, Tom.  You and others on this list collectively made the issues clear.
This will be a big help in the live discussion on Thursday about the
next step.  Thanks to all for making this list such an active and productive
place for this and other issues.  Let's keep it up!

-Lloyd