RE: SWUI Workshop at CHI? (was RE: [CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS] CFP CHI 2008: Workshop/Course submissions due 15 June)

Thanks Lloyd,

Good changes to the wiki, and a good summary of where we're up to. Re
the action points, take this mail as my ACK response; I'll start picking
off the jobs over the weekend.

In the meantime, yes, please do contribute to the Wiki! There are now
headings for expressing your interest as an organiser and/or reviewer.

Cheers,

Tom.