Re: Timeline for FHIR RDF R5 changes

Thanks for this, David.  Eric and I were going to try to connect and
discuss, but that hasn't quite materialized (and I expect won't tonight).
It seems likely that keeping the type in the property name will end up
being the best way - but we can further discuss tomorrow.

Rob

--
Robert Hausam, MD
+1 (801) 949-1556