Minutes from FHIR RDF call (Sept 02): Issue 77: Primitive properties and extensions

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:40:47 -0400
To: "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Minutes -- very minimal, sorry -- from Sep 02 call are here:
https://www.w3.org/2021/09/02-hcls-minutes.html

Overall, we made a little more progress analyzing potential options for
issue 77, and EricP also came up with another option to consider.  We
have not yet narrowed down the choices, so if you have opinions about
which options you like or don't like, please share them on github:
https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues/77

Thanks!
David Booth