Last chance -- deadlines extended: International Conference on Biomedical Ontologies (ICBO 2021)

Dear all,

submissions to ICBO. The new, *final* deadlines are:

Direct-to-Journal Track: 30 April
Main Research Track: 12 May
Early Career Track: 26 May
Poster/Flash Abstracts: 16 June

You can find updated information at
https://icbo2021.inf.unibz.it/call-for-papers/

Looking forward to receiving your submissions,

Best wishes,
Janna and the ICBO team.