Re: Unleashing FORCE Linked Open Data against COVID19

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much Kingsley for this initiative so, so, so crucial in this
moment. We indeed need all the intelligence we can gather, from each domain
we can unite, from every person mind prepared to unify forces against this
virus, that turned the entire world into a war scenario.. at least on the
streets, on the fear and panic in our minds, and, unfortunately in the
hospitals. Thank you and every single one that is investing efforts in that
direction!

I'll do my best, thanks!

*.. And, just to give a bit of light in the middle of all this darkness, at
least this virus is reminding everyone how much stronger we can be if we
stay together!*

--
Ex-Professor, Ex-Project Manager, Ex-PhD student.
Actual wanderer, researcher, philosopher and lover of LIFE and LIVING.

*Doesn't matter the name you use to define it, LIFE will be always BIGGER.
Feel the winds from this Ocean and dive into the waters of the Existence,
of LIFE, of the Infinity.*