RE : Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Announcing CORD-19-on-FHIR: A FHIR RDF dataset for COVID-19 research

Cher Monsieur,Je vous remercie pour votre réponse. Je vous invite à voir cette discussion.Merci énormément,Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, TunisiaVice chair, Wikimedia TN User GroupMember, Wiki Project MedMember, WikiIndaba Steering CommitteeMember, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee____________________+21629499418

-------- Message d'origine --------
De : "Jiang, Guoqian, M.D., Ph.D." <Jiang.Guoqian@mayo.edu>
Date : 2020/03/20  6:24 PM  (GMT+01:00)
À : Chris Mungall <cjmungall@lbl.gov>
Cc : W3c Semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Harold Solbrig <solbrig@jhu.edu>, David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Objet : Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Announcing CORD-19-on-FHIR: A FHIR RDF dataset for  COVID-19 research

Chris,

Thanks much for your notes. We are using FHIR Composition resource to model the publication including title, abstract and full text. We are leveraging our open source NLP2FHIR pipeline (https://github.com/BD2KOnFHIR/NLP2FHIR)
 for generating semantic annotations. The underlying NLP engines are based on cTAKES, MedXN and MedTime.

As you correctly indicated, the current pipeline can just process clinical concepts like conditions, procedures and medications. We are looking for collaborations to leverage bioNLP tools within or outside Mayo to see if we can add semantic annotations
 for genes or mechanisms. Do you have any bioNLP tools we can leverage with OBO ontologies?

Thanks,

-Guoqian