Re: Announcing CORD-19-on-FHIR: A FHIR RDF dataset for COVID-19 research

More generally: I'm becoming aware of other efforts to annotate relevant
texts, either the CORD-19 corpus, or supersets (e.g general coronavirus
literature). Is anyone aware of any attempts to loosely coordinate these
efforts? It would be great to have a resource for people to download all
text annotations in a single format combining annotations from groups
specializing in NER vs relation extraction, clinical markup vs omics
markup, ...