CORD-19 semantic annotations - 11am Tuesday (Boston time) - Victor Mireles on RDFizing CORD-19 annotations

Tomorrow (Tuesday) 11am Boston time Victor Mireles will present his work
on RDFizing several annotations on the Cord19 dataset that are around in
different vocabularies. Current vocabularies: gene ontology, ChEBI,
human phenotype ontology, MeSH disease.

Details for joining the call will be posted in a follow-up message.

Thanks,
David Booth