Re: CORD-19 semantic annotations - 11am Tuesday (Boston time) - Jin-Dong Kim (Schedule change)

another option given that there are slides is just to provide an audio
call in number and since you shared the ppt link, people on audio could
follow along

--
Deborah L. McGuinness
Tetherless World Senior Constellation Chair