Re: CANCELED: HL7/W3C FHIR/RDF Agenda 11am ET Tue Mar 13: FHIR/RDF questions from João Moreira

Hi David,

Next week I can't (I-ESA conf).
I talked to people responsible for semantics in INTER-IoT project (cc.
Kasia, Pawel), can we include a presentation about INTER-IoT in the 27th?
The emphasis will be the inter-platform semantic mediator (IPSM) component
of the framework (under development) and the role of e-health ontologies
for the use cases.

Best,

Joao