Long Live the HCLS *Community* Group

The HCLS IG switched to being a CG some time ago and continues its
work there. The notice below is a consequence of the fact that the
IG needed to be closed.

AC representatives and IG participants also recieved notifications like:
[[
Dear AC Rep, Chair, Team Contact, and Participant,

As of February 23, 2018, 10:05  UTC, <NAME> no longer represents
<ORGANIZATION> in the Semantic Web Health Care and Life Sciences Interest
Group.

 This person¹s participation status was modified by Coralie Mercier.

For more information on Semantic Web Health Care and Life Sciences
Interest
Group participation, see: http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/38539/status

This message has been sent by the W3C Working Group Management System.
]]

The CG will contiue to use this mailing list. Folks can register their
participation in the CG at <https://www.w3.org/community/hclscg/>.
Thank you and let's get back to work; we've got lots left to do.

* Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> [2018-02-23 11:02+0100]

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509