Re: Chair nomination for W3C HCLS group

Hi David,
  Thanks for the nomination!
  We have a lot of great people in the community, and I would be happy to
give them a chance to (co)lead it. Therefore, I would like to invite the
community to nominate suitable candidates, including themselves for the
position of co-chair.  Please send your nomination to David Booth <
david@dbooth.org> for consideration no later than Friday February 16.
David, feel free to choose from the set of candidates and let us know.
  Cheers,
m.