Re: Chair nomination for W3C HCLS group

David, I think it is great that you stepped forward to volunteer and am
+1 on your becoming chair.

A question I have is about our current effort to develop an interest
group note for a minimum information model for potential drug-drug
interactions (https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/DDI). We are pretty close
to finalizing this document (see https://goo.gl/iWZxvq) but I am not
sure if there is a such think that is similar to an interest group note
available for a community group. Do you or anyone else on this list know?

thanks,
-Rich

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Clinical and Translational Science in the Clinical and Translational