Re: PDDI Min Info Model Task Force - Please review penultimate Community Group Note by 5/17/18

I read the rest of the document, and overall I am very impressed. It's very
good. There are some minor comments:

- PDF should have page numbers. I found it difficult to navigate it when
printed.
- In the appendix, it's possible to specify an ingredient level entity in
RxNorm (or Clinical Dose Form Group) to avoid having to specify every
single drug.
- In the straw man XMLs, besides my comment regarding the MPIO tags, if you
have references section, they should be all together in a single tag, b/c
they are usually shared. We shouldn't have references for each section.
- There is a stray ">>>> master" near the end of the document.

--Sam