HL7/W3C FHIR/RDF Agenda 11am ET Tue Oct 10: Semantic MediaWiki for structured healthcare data

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 07:43:38 -0400
To: "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Agenda:

# Experience with Semantic MediaWiki for structured healthcare data
(Tony Mallia)

Pending actions:

ACTION: Rob Hausam to discuss with term group about publishing OWL
vocabularies for codesystems  [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2017/08/01-hcls-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Eric and Claude to bring OpenEHR ADL-to-RDF example
https://www.w3.org/2017/05/16-hcls-minutes.html#ActionSummary

ACTION: Rob to check on the resolution of final/amended codes (whether
amended is an end state)
http://build.fhir.org/valueset-observation-status.html[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Rob to work with Harold on implementing mini-ont generation
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action04]

Henceforth we will be using this Google Hangout for our teleconference:
http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf

Please install and test Google Hangouts in advance!
https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161993?hl=en

Agenda URL: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda

Thanks,
David Booth