W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org > May 2017

ROOM CHANGE - Re: HL7/W3C FHIR/RDF Agenda 11am ET Tue May 9: FHIR/RDF in Madrid -- EARLIER CALL TIME

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 10:30:27 -0400
To: "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Message-ID: <c0d631da-d71c-e03f-0b5e-278af70e9778@dbooth.org>
Room change: We will be in Figueres on the mezzanine floor.

On 05/08/2017 06:37 PM, David Booth wrote:
> NOTE THAT OUR TELECONFERENCE WILL BEGIN 30 MINUTES EARLIER THAN USUAL
> AND GOING FOR 90 MINUTES, because we will be calling in from the HL7
> meetings in Madrid, via Google Hangout at this URL:
> http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
>
> Madrid schedule: Tue May 9, Q4 (4:30-6:00pm local Madrid time)
>
> Agenda:
>
>  - JSON-LD format -- keep or drop?
>
>  - Example of connecting to external ontology:  We need one.
>     OBO? BFO? Dublin Core?
>
>  - Status of C# implementation of FHIR RDF - Michael van der Zel
>
>  - Mini-ontology generation for status codes and other codes (Harold
> Solbrig)
>
>  - FML and FTE for FHIR translation - Robert (rpworden)
>
> Pending actions:
>
> ACTION: Rob to check on the resolution of final/amended codes (whether
> amended is an end state)
> http://build.fhir.org/valueset-observation-status.html[recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
>
> ACTION: Rob to work with Harold on implementing mini-ont generation
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action04]
>
> Henceforth we will be using this Google Hangout for our teleconference:
> http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
>
> Please install and test Google Hangouts in advance!
> https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161993?hl=en
>
> Agenda URL: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda
>
> Thanks,
> David Booth
>
Received on Tuesday, 9 May 2017 14:31:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:22:03 UTC