PDDI Task Force meeting set for 8/25 @ 11 Eastern - please mark in your calendar (was Re: PDDI Task Force - Doodle poll for July and August meetings

Dear PDDI Task Force,

Based on everyone's response to the Doodle poll, the date and time for
our next PDDI Task Force meeting will be:

_August 25 @ 11:00 am Eastern - Telecon information below

_/Please mark this in your calendar. /_

_FYI: Thank you for all of the input on the Task Force white paper. I
plan to send out an updated version of the white paper that integrates
everyone's comments and and suggestions by the 7/21. We will be able to
discuss any remaining issues as well as next steps for the project when
we meet on the 25th.

kind regards,
-Rich

_
_*/GoToMeeting information/**/:/*

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/530277469

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3217

Access Code: 530-277-469

More phone numbers
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350
France: +33 170 950 594
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
Sweden: +46 853 527 836
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:
https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Clinical and Translational Science in the Clinical and Translational