RE: Ontologies versioning?

Hello Erick, all,

Good metadata tells you everything:

http://bit.ly/2aCuSWi

Ctrl+F “version” on the file to see the properties than could be used for versioning.

Bye

Clement

Dr. Clement JONQUET  -  PhD in Informatics  -  Assistant Professor
University of Montpellier

Coordinator of the  <http://www.lirmm.fr/sifr/> SIFR and  <http://agroportal.lirmm.fr/> AgroPortal projects

Visiting scholar, Stanford University (EU Marie Curie fellow)

 <mailto:jonquet@lirmm.fr> jonquet@lirmm.fr

 <http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet> http://www.lirmm.fr/~jonquet

@Montpellier : +33/4 67 14 97 43

@Stanford       : +1 650 723 6725