Re: Invitation to review the health extension in schema.org

Michael,

Initially, I too had questions about the varying levels of granularity.
However, the documentation http://webschemas.org/docs/meddocs.html clearly
states that this is not for clinical data markup or data exchange. The
intent is for use in web environments.

--
Timothy W. Cook, President
Data Insights, Inc.