Re: Media type for FHIR RDF in Turtle

I think it is better to rely on explicit relationships (properties)
than on RDF types.

E.g. if you dereference a document about allergy intolerance, then it
should explicitly say:

  <requestUri> foaf:primaryTopic <requestUri#intolerance> .
  <requestUri#intolerance> a fhir:AllergyInterance .

That way you can always get hold of your (FHIR) resource using request URI.