RE: PDDI Info Task Force (Standard sub-group) - Minutes/recording for 3/31

hi all,

o    Rich proposed that a process for writing whereby we select certain
sections to focus on and develop content using google docs. Rich and the
other editors will migrate the content into the W3C note format

§  No objection was raised

this can work, if we anticipate that a lot of people will be working on the
same section simultaneously.  but in other groups, i've seen one person
assigned to write the first draft, submit a pull request that people then
comment on and once people are happy with the updates it's merged.  that
way the process is captured by the source control.  people working on
different sections won't collide in the merges.

cheers,

michael

Michael Miller

Software Engineer