SCHEDULE CHANGE: HL7/W3C FHIR RDF & Validation/Translation Task Force

Unfortunately Tony Mallia cannot make it tomorrow, and he is the one who
would have been presenting, so we need to cancel this week's FHIR RDF
task force Wednesday call.

However, starting next week we are going to try a new time slot for this
call, both to accommodate a standing conflict that Tony now has, and to
enable Grahame Grieve to join.  The new time slot for the FHIR RDF task
force call will be Tuesdays 5pm Eastern US.  This means that we will
have two RDF calls on Tuesdays:

  11am ET - General HL7/W3C "RDF for Semantic Interoperability" call

  5pm ET - FHIR RDF validation and translation task force call

I will send an updated calendar invite as soon as I can.

Thanks,
David Booth