Re: SQL to RDF access ?

Hi,

at the moment the only real related project I am aware of on this topic is
(was?):

RETRO: A Framework for Semantics Preserving SQL-to-SPARQL Translation?
take a look at the paper at http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-784/evodyn3.pdf

But I am not sure if it is available/alive in some way..

Regards
Achille

--
Achille Zappa