Re: FHIR RDF element ordering

I think it's problematic to make a decision just based on this document -
it focuses on what the instances look like as opposed to how easy it is to
do anything with the data.  Primary use-cases include:
- Query to be able to return the elements in the correct order (to use when
converting to XML/canonical)
- Query to return the first element in a list
- Query data within the list without regard to the list semantics.  I.e.
Just find me a coding that matches x, ignoring order

Aesthetically, I agree w/ Keith that option 3 seems cleaner.  However, it
was my understanding that option 3 made query more challenging.

Lloyd

*Lloyd McKenzie*, P.Eng.
Senior Consultant, Information Technology Services
Gevity Consulting Inc.

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com
M: +1 587-334-1110 <1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com

*GEVITY**Informatics for a healthier world *

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive
use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by
error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it*.*

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,
my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions