Re: Agenda for San Antonio HL7 ITS / W3C HCLS meetings: FHIR RDF / Ontology work

Since we do not have formal arrangements for teleconference access
during our hackathon sessions in San Antonio, please email me directly
if you want us to try to include you via skype or google hangout or
such.  I would be happy to do so.

Thanks!
David