Re: Good Non-Technical Introductions to RDF?

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 5:44 PM, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:
> Do you know of any good non-technical introductions to RDF?  I have started
> a list (with reviews), but I feel like there must be many more that I have
> not yet found:
> https://goo.gl/z7uOn5
>
> Suggestions?   Please also feel free to make edit suggestions directly to
> that document.

For years, I've been sending Joshua Tauberer's excellent tutorial at
<http://rdfabout.com> around. It's no longer online there; however,
the link still redirects to the current archival location:

https://github.com/JoshData/rdfabout/blob/gh-pages/intro-to-rdf.md

Not sure how this tutorial looks from a non-technical standpoint, but
as there are entries of a similar level on your list already, figured
it worth a mention.

The tutorial is in the public domain (CC0), by the way, so might be
helpful also as baseline material to draw on for those developing new,
up-to-date tutorials.

--
Arto Bendiken | @bendiken | http://ar.to