RE: HCLS Agenda Thursday (tomorrow): Roadmap on RDF for Healthcare Information Interoperability (Yosemite Project)

Hi Peter,

Is it possible for us to get more information on this? A write up, a paper
or something?

An interesting point to note - is that Claims/Administrative Billing Data is
an important data source for HEDIS metrics and reports.

Is your system based on EMR data or claims data?

The reason I bring this up is that it might be important for the RDF
representation to also capture Claims data (which is a much more common data
source than EMR Data

for analytics as of now, though with more EMR penetration, this might
change). In that case the  top ontology levels are likely to be different
and different from the HL7 model.

Thanks!

---Vipul