Re: Agenda for Tue Nov 25 HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup / W3C HCLS COI call -- Review of FHIR ontology approaches

Hi Marc,

Well, if we go the first route, we'd need to have something like
fhir:birthDate_ that was able to contain extensions.  It's really a
question of which is going to be more natural.  Note that we'd have to do
the same to deceasedBoolean and deceasedDate.  Question: why did you use
fhir:Gender instead of fhir:code?

Lloyd McKenzie

+1-780-993-9501

Note: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my clients nor
those of the organizations with whom I hold governance positions.