Re: Tue Nov 11: Mark Musen on iCat / Web Protege for ICD-11 and the Yosemite Project

For Mark Musen's presentation tomorrow, Claude has graciously offered
the use of his GoToMeeting account.  Please use this instead of the W3C
bridge:

1. Join the meeting:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157514853

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone:
Dial +1 (213) 289-0016
Access Code: 157-514-853
Meeting ID: 157-514-853

Capacity is limited to about 25 participants, but if possible we will
also record this session for offline viewing.

Thanks,
David Booth