From: David Booth [mailto:david@dbooth.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2014 10:17 PM
To: its@lists.hl7.org; w3c semweb HCLS
Cc: Claude Nanjo; Eric Prud'hommeaux
Subject: Proposed agenda for Nov 4 HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup call

Our first HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup call (jointly with W3C HCLS COI group) will be Nov 4.  Unfortunately I will be unable to join this call because
I will be flying.  :(   Nonetheless, here are my suggested agenda:

1. Remaining Logistics

     Meeting minutes - Probably easiest to use W3C IRC
     https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC

     and the built-in scribe.perl minutes generator:
     http://dev.w3.org/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm

     Wiki - Use the HL7 ITS wiki?
     http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_WG

     San Antonio meeting reservation:
     Anything need to be done?

2. Discuss work topics

Have a champion of each potential work topic briefly explain his/her vision of what he/she thinks should be done.  Take a straw poll to see who is interested in working on each one.  Topics do not necessarily have to compete; some could be done in parallel by different people.
Potential work topics mentioned so far:

     FHIR ontology – Claude Nanjo / David Booth
         Project scope statement?

     ICD-11 and SNOMED – Claude Nanjo / David Booth
         Mark Musen discussion of iCat and ICD-11 (Nov 11 Veterans Day)

     Bridging VA, Intermountain and other models – eliminate model/terminology distinction – Claude Nanjo

     Collect use cases – Guoqian Jiang

     PhUSE-FDA project (formerly called CDISC2RDF) – Charlie Mead

     Others?

Any other agenda ideas?

 > Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone  > Zakim (W3C teleconference bridge).
 > Dial-In #: _+1.617.761.6200_ (Cambridge, MA)  > VoIP address: _sip:zakim@voip.w3.org_ <mailto:sip%3Azakim@voip.w3.org>  > Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")  > IRC: _irc.w3.org_ <http://irc.w3.org/> port 6665 channel #HCLS

Thanks,
David Booth