Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions on today's call.  I
think I have incorporated them all in the attached draft.

Please contact me if you are interested in being a member of this
proposed HL7 work group.  The HL7 form for requesting the creation of a
new HL7 work group asks for a list of "HL7 Members who have agreed to
work group membership (5 required)".

Thanks,
David