From: Gray, Alasdair J G [mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 3:38 AM
To: M. Scott Marshall
Cc: Michel Dumontier; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org; Erich Gombocz
Subject: Re: Typing datasets descriptions

Hi All,

Unless there is a pressing issue to discuss I propose that we cancel today's call.

Alasdair

On 21 Jul 2014, at 10:51, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com<mailto:mscottmarshall@gmail.com>> wrote:

Thank you for the improvements Alasdair.

I am on vacation, back next week so please announce or remove the Google Calendar event for this week as you and Michel see fit. BTW I heard from Erich (CCd) that several people called in last week.

Cheers,
Scott