Re: [void-discussion] Representing dataset statistics

Hi Richard,
  The use case is being driven to a large extent by our work to provide
summary statistics for Bio2RDF datasets. You can see an example of a
dataset page here:

http://download.bio2rdf.org/release/2/drugbank/drugbank.html

and a view of all the datasets here
http://download.bio2rdf.org/release/2/release.html

we want to provide specific recommendations on the structure of a dataset
description, so that they are available for download, and query in an
endpoint.  that way people won't be querying our endpoint over and over
with the same statistics gathering queries.

m.