FHIR Ontology from Cecil Lynch

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:27:54 -0500
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>
FYI, I have uploaded the FHIR ontology that Cecil Lynch discussed on
Tuesday's call.  It is available both in Turtle and RDF/XML, for those
who would like to examine it in more detail or play with it:

   http://tinyurl.com/fhir-cecil-lynch-ttl
   http://tinyurl.com/fhir-cecil-lynch-rdfxml

Thanks Cecil!
David