FHIR Ontology from Cecil Lynch

FYI, I have uploaded the FHIR ontology that Cecil Lynch discussed on
Tuesday's call.  It is available both in Turtle and RDF/XML, for those
who would like to examine it in more detail or play with it:

   http://tinyurl.com/fhir-cecil-lynch-ttl
   http://tinyurl.com/fhir-cecil-lynch-rdfxml

Thanks Cecil!
David