Re: linking a symbol with a dataset

FRBR has a partOf relation: http://vocab.org/frbr/core#partOf

It's domain and range are Endeavour, which is defined as "A class whose
members are any of the products of artistic or creative endeavour."

An RDF graph definitely counts (I would use Expression to talk about an
abstract graph, see
http://rd.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-34222-6_5#page-1 or
http://tw.rpi.edu/web/doc/mccusker2012ipaw) and a triple should also count
(especially if it's considered a subgraph).

Jim