Agenda for Tue Dec 9 HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup / W3C HCLS COI call -- Review of FHIR ontology approaches (cont.)

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 19:14:54 -0500
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>
After a quick review of action items, we will devote the bulk of
tomorrow's (Tuesday) call to continuing the review FHIR ontology
approaches, this time from Claude Nanjo.
Complete agenda:
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda

LOGISTICS REQUEST:
To speed up the start of our calls, it would help if participants would
do the following:

1. Join the IRC channel that we're using, as described here, prior to
joining the teleconference line:
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda#Teleconference_Details

2. When you join the teleconference line, tell the Zakim bot who you
are, in the IRC channel.  For example, if you are David Booth (IRC name
dbooth) and you see Zakim announce you in the IRC channel as "+
+1.617.629.aabb" (and your phone number starts with "1.617.500") then
you can tell Zakim who you are by issuing the IRC command:

   zakim, aabb is dbooth

For more info on the Zakim bot, see:
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

Thanks!