Re: hcls dataset description comments--Dataset Descriptions vs. PROV

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Joachim Baran <joachim.baran@gmail.com> wrote:
> Having said that, our note apparently is not clear on that particular
> aspect. We will see what we can do about this.

We would welcome some prose from you and Melissa so that it
communicates what you feel is necessary for other potential users. Can
you send us something by the end of the week?

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com