Re: dataset description interoperation with JATS

Hi Melissa,

I think this can be a very productive discussion and would like to arrange a joint call of Force11 DCIG and W3C HCLS to discuss.  It should be easy to find a common time because we already have one - Mondays at 8am US West Coast time. We just need to agree on a common dial-in number.

Best

Tim

Tim Clark
Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
Director, Biomedical Informatics Core, Massachusetts General Hospital
65 Landsdowne St., Suite 200, Cambridge MA 02139
website: http://mindinformatics.org
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4060-7360
mobile: +1 617-947-7098 fax: +1 617-213-5418