Re: Generate LOD cloud diagram image

Hi Luca,

I just wanted to let everyone know that your example code can nicely
render the links between UniProt datasets. Looking at the void file
that is a draft implementation for UniProt of the
HCLSDatasetDescriptions draft standard.

This description when including all our cross references takes more
than 3000 triples, and with more than 150 database that we link to
that is not a big amount., but much more information than we would
ever enter by hand in one of the many datahub like resources.

While the void.rdf file is currently only on ftp I am going to make
sure it will be included into out website available via JS (i.e. cors
headers).

Regards,
Jerven

--