Cancelled: Clinical Pharmacogenomics teleconference on Wednesday

Unfortunately, it turned out that some key participants have a conflict
for the proposed time slot, so we have to cancel the teleconference
today. I will work out another schedule with these participants. Sorry
for the noise on the mailing list!

Best,
Matthias