[bioportal-announce] Hold on new an updated ontologies in BioPortal

From: Ray Fergerson <ray.fergerson@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: <announce@bioontology.org>
NCBO BioPortal Users,

We are replacing the backend of BioPortal with an RDF Triple-store based
system. To facilitate this conversion, we will disable ontology
submissions and updates starting tomorrow, September 17, 2013. We expect
that submissions and updates will be enabled again by the end of next week
(September 27). We apologize for any inconvenience that this process will
cause.

The BioPortal Team