Re: HCLS dataset descriptions call notes

From: Jerven Bolleman <me@jerven.eu>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:43:48 +0200
To: Alasdair J G Gray <Alasdair.Gray@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi All,

Thanks for starting up again, and sorry for missing this.

I had a quick question about the validator. Currently it seems to fail if a
resource has an unknown type such as foaf:Organization .
Is this correct? or is my dyslexia getting the better of me?

Regards,
Jerven

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Alasdair J G Gray <
Alasdair.Gray@manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Attached are the notes that I took during the call today.
>
> Speak to you all next week.
>
> Alasdair
>

> Dr Alasdair J G Gray
> Research Associate