[LLD] Dataset description

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 03:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: dbcatalog@googlegroups.com, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

M. Scott Marshall invited you to a meeting through Fuze:
Meeting Number: 21259135
Subject: [LLD] Dataset description
Date:    09/09/2013
Time:    05:00 PM Europe/Berlin

Session Theme: Metadata for data discovery and dataset description using SPARQL

* Continue down list: how to express values for dataset description, vocabularies, etc. - All
* AOB

  Relevant docs:
   - Working draft (currently discussing the scope of values):
   - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoy0zfdRviKsdFJWTDFpblNXc3BtelhrdEpNYTdvbXc#gid=1

  the abstraction
  - https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1e6qsxPkc-qKecVTJGJePE1Nuy2sD8Puu-FsEtUtGC-o/edit?disco=AAAAAFWHcnw
  sample implementation using chembl:
  - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4y0zfdRviKsS1l2NEttN3pfc1k/edit

To join from your computer or mobile device, click this link or copy
it into your browser:
http://fuze.me/21259135

To join the audio, choose one of two methods:
Internet Audio: Simply select the internet audio option after join.
Your Phone: Call +13478177654.

If prompted, enter the meeting number: 21259135, then press #.

While you can join a Fuze Meeting from a browser, our apps give you the best experience.
Get Fuze for your device here at www.fuzebox.com/products/download.

Need help? You can connect to our Customer Support Team or access self-help
tools at www.fuzebox.com/support.

Thank you.