Re: Our paper won the distinguished paper/talk award at Medinfo2013

Thanks for your comments.
For conversion of big list of SNPs, the BioQ
<http://bioq.saclab.net/>creates a tool utilizing a set of database
including dbsnp. You can access
the tables as MySQL dumps. By looking what you have converted, you only
need to process
_loc_snp_summary<http://bioq.saclab.net/query/download_table.php?db=bioq_dbsnp_human_137&table=_loc_snp_summary&format=mysql>table.

--
Remzi Çelebi