Re: proposed COI call Wed 4 Sep

From: Kerstin Forsberg <kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 13:37:39 +0200
Cc: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>, "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Charlie Mead <charlie.mead@yahoo.com>, Josh Mandel <jmandel@gmail.com>, Hans Constandt <hans@ontoforce.com>, Christel Daniel <christel.daniel@crc.jussieu.fr>, Sajjad Hussain <sajjad.hussain@crc.jussieu.fr>, Mustafa Yuksel <mustafa@srdc.com.tr>, Gokce Banu Laleci Erturkmen <gokce@srdc.com.tr>, Erick Von Schweber <erick@surveyorhealth.com>, "Solbrig, Harold R." <Solbrig.Harold@mayo.edu>, Stan Huff <Stan.Huff@imail.org>, "Jiang, Guoqian, M.D., Ph.D." <Jiang.Guoqian@mayo.edu>, "Emory Fry (Google Drive)" <eafry@gmx.com>, Conor Dowling <conor-dowling@caregraf.com>, David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
To: Joanne Luciano <jluciano@gmail.com>

On 3 sep 2013, at 09:44, Joanne Luciano <jluciano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kerstin,
>
> Would you say more about 1.

See below

> On Sep 3, 2013, at 2:50 AM, Kerstin Forsberg <kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 1:
>> - How to align this with the interest in getting RDF (SKOS) versions directly from source (eg we have a good interaction with MedDRA MSSO about this).

From AstraZeneca we are "pushing back" to both MedDRA MSSO and NCI EVS and providing our experiences to get a well designed SKOS/RDF versions of both NCIt and MedDRA directly from source.

I just got a message back from Pat Revelle that more users of MedDRA now start to ask for MedDRA in RDF.

This is also of interest for the convergence on semantic interop. across several (EU) projects across Health Care, Patient Safety and Clinical Research. http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/Convergence