seeking consulting or full-time position in realizing the future of medicine

From: Luciano, Joanne S. <luciaj2@rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 15:43:32 +0000
To: Helena Deus <helenadeus@gmail.com>
CC: "<semantic-web@w3.org>" <semantic-web@w3.org>, W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "<public-lod@w3.org>" <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear All,

I was inspired my Lena's posting of the position at Foundation Medicine and thought that you might like to know that I'm on the market for a new position. I was so excited to be at RPI where they understand semantic technologies, indeed we create them, and didn't fully appreciate the limitations and risks associated with a soft money position. So, I'm looking.  I'm exploring a number of opportunities. I put them out here incase you personally have something that matches this, or can make a referral.

Things I'm considering:
*a tenure position at an institution with a medical school or affiliated hospital
*an industry position that's focused on realizing the future of medicine

For the latter, I'm open to full or part-time consulting as well as contracting, i.e. I will organize and manage a team to meet your need and deliver a product/system.  This can be done in a number of ways, preferably integrated within your business / team.

You can visit my website at RPI  by clicking the link next to my name at:  http://tw.rpi.edu/web/People

I'm happy to send details and references.    And in case you're wondering, yes, I have extensive experience in industry, from startups to big pharma.

Cheers
Joanne